You can help us by:
- Donations: By cheque to the order of Haemophilia Association of Mauritius or by standing order to our account: 000 44 100 8038 Mauritius Commercial Bank, Quatre Bornes.
- Getting involved as a Volunteer.
- Learning more about haemophilia by visiting our website, FaceBook Page or Instagram Account.
- Encourage others to spread the word by mails and texts.
Your donation means we can:
- Save lives through the acquisition of blood treatment products.
- Provide anxious parents with the information they need to care for their children.
- Train doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Increase public awareness.
- Distribute up-to-date information on haemophilia research and blood safety products.